Cabal Online Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serves as players helpdesk and etc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title of the Post: Emerson Jeff Magallanes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImYours

Title of the Post: Emerson Jeff Magallanes Empty
PostSubject: Title of the Post: Emerson Jeff Magallanes   Title of the Post: Emerson Jeff Magallanes Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:52 am

Character Name: Cant
Character Gender: Female
Character Class: Force Archer

Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer: almost 4 years

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
WARRIOR - The Warrior Class Is The Best Melee Who Possesses Powerful fencing skills.
BLADER - The Blader Is Dual Sword The Dancer And The Fastest Dual Sword User.
WIZARD - The Wizard This Character Is A Magic Type And They Call It Ultimate Destroyer.
FORCE ARCHER - The Force Archer This Character Is A Magic Type Also Its Is The Same With Wizard But Force Archer Is Using Bow In Other Words Force Archer Is A Sniper That Fires Deadly Force Shot. And Force Archers Is More Accurate With A Higher Critical Hit Rate Than Wizards.
FORCE SHIELDER - This Character is Who Have learned materialize Force Into A Real Weapon.Force Shielder is Good In Sword Type And Magic Type.By Studying Magic The Best because they have to gained ability to visualize and Create an Astral Shield.
FORCE BLADER - FORCE BLADER IS MAGIC SWORDMANS.THEY USE FORCE TO EMPOWER THEIR BLADE And Force Blader They Have The Debuffs Skills That No Other Class Have It.

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer: 1. Lake in the Dusk Requirements 65 And Above(MAP PART) 2.Ruina Station Requirements Level 75 And Above(MUSTER CARD:RUINA STATION) 3. Tower Of Dead B1F Requirement Level 85 and Above(EPAULET OF DEAD) 4.Volcanic Citadel Requirement Level 95 And Above(SEAL OF THE DARKNESS) 5.Tower Of Dead B2F Requirement Level 105 And Above(EPAULET OF DEAD B2F PART1) 6.Forgotten Temple B1F Requirement Level 115 And Above(Muster Card:Forgotten Temple B1F).

4. Where do ABD Sets and Hellfire Weapons drop?
Answer:ABD Sets Drop in Siena Crest B1F/Illusive Castle Under The World And Hellfire Weapons Drop in Special Lost Island Compass/Epaulet Of Dead B3F

5. How can one go to Mutant Forrest and Pontus Ferrum? Indicate here the requirements and procedure. ( do not answer "warp stone/return stone)
Answer: For Mutant Forest Requirements:125 And Above You Can Find The Entrance Of The Map In Green Despair On Map Part Entrance And Pontus Ferrum Requirements: Level 140 And Above You Can Find The Entrance On Fort Ruina Near By The Mechmanders.

6. What is a Nation in the game? How can a character get a Nation?
Answer:Procyon And Capella just put all your alz on your warehouse and withdraw 1234561 For Capella 1234562 For Procyon

7. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer: If One Player Ask About To Our Site. I Will Just Simply Reply that "Our Developer And Staff Is Working on It".and Just Wait And Be Patient.

8. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer: Spam In Other Word They Call It Flooding of Chat Or Words in Shouting For Begging Items Or Alz in game. Scam They Call it Hacking (For Example Accounts, Alz In game, Items Etc.)

9. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or
other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer: I Will Ask Him First Why He/she PK'ing My Character or Other Players.And I will give him a Warning To Stop PK'ing Other Players.If He/She Didn't stop Pk Me And Other Players I Will Report it To GM or Other Higher Staffs.

10. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer: Because I Want To Be Come A New GA(GameAdviser) i want to help the new players in our server, to give advices for quest,leveling,Mobs,Hunt Items,and Some Techniques How to become a rich in game.

11. Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer: I should be taken as a game adviser because I know more about the concerns and problems with other players and I have the technique so they can properly advised of guidelines for them.

12. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:
when I had the chance to become one of the staff I do my job at the right time and I contribute to our server will improve and to function smoothly Server and be respected all the players and staffs must respect also .

Your Real Name: Emerson Jeff Magallanes
Facebook Link :https://www.facebook.com/Jeff.MagallanesEmersonLovesU
Back to top Go down

Title of the Post: Emerson Jeff Magallanes
Page 1 of 1