Cabal Online Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serves as players helpdesk and etc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name: Paolo Peralta IGN:TotoyGolem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kizzlot

Name: Paolo Peralta IGN:TotoyGolem Empty
PostSubject: Name: Paolo Peralta IGN:TotoyGolem   Name: Paolo Peralta IGN:TotoyGolem Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Character Name: TotoyGolem
Character Gender: MALE
Character Class: BLADER

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer: since first Cabal PH launched

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
Force Shielder: The faithful warrior that uses the force to shield others
Wizard: Ultimate Destroyer, the Ruler of the Force
Force Blader: Swordsman whose blade flares with the force
Force Archer: The sniper that fires deadly force shots that cut through the wind
Blader: The deadly blade dancer, the fastest dual sword user
Warrior: They use heavy great sword

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer: must to reach the lvl req. and have dungeon entry

4. Where do ABD Sets and Hellfire Weapons drop?
Answer: siena b1f, illusion castle underworld and epaulet of undead(b3f), special lost island compass and there's also some abd drops in siena b2f

5. How can one go to Mutant Forrest and Pontus Ferrum? Indicate here the requirements and procedure. ( do not answer "warp stone/return stone)
Answer: way to mutant forest go to green despair 3rd warp level requirement 125 and way to Pontus ferum go to fort.ruina 3rd warp requirement level 140

6. What is a Nation in the game? How can a character get a Nation?
Answer: other server have quest in portlux but for private servers like this, they use special command like, putting exact amount of alz in the inventory like for capella 1234561 and procyon 1234562,

7. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer: bugged,lag, patch issues, i will try to fix it based on my knowledge in game, if it still doesn't work i will ask another staff or developer/admin for it to be solved.

8. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer: spam , type of message or electronic message in particular. unsolicited or undersired message. illegal message, while scam.is a dishonest scheme or a fraud.

9. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or
other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer:i will ask him/her 1st if what is the reason why does he do that. 2nd i will try to communicate him/her in a good way and give him reason no to do such things.

10. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer:coz i want to help other players specially newbies to become more knowledegeable in game.so that everyone would be happy playing this game.

11. Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer:i do my work passionately,im a team player and i will do my best to help this server in my full potential

12. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:[/color]like ive said on the 10th question. i will do everything it takes to be in this team and will make this game even more better and recruit more players

Your Real Name: Paolo Peralta
Facebook Link :https://www.facebook.com/paolo4you
Back to top Go down

Name: Paolo Peralta IGN:TotoyGolem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cabal Online Genesis :: Applications :: Staff Application-
Jump to: