Cabal Online Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serves as players helpdesk and etc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baclohancl

Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE Empty
PostSubject: Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE   Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Title of the Post: Timmy Turner SkullyExE

Character Name:SkullyExE
Character Gender:Male
Character Class:Blader

Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer:1 year.

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:Warrior,Blader,Wizard,Force Archer,Force Shielder,Force Blader.
A Warrior class is the typical melee sword user.They use Force to brutally enchance their physical abilities.
A Blader class is a fast sword-user melee class known for its enchanced dodging and acuuracy.
A Wizard is a basic magic user.
A Force Archer is a variation of wizard who prefer to manipulate rather than amplify force.
A Force Shielder are one of two classes who have learned to materialize Force into real weapon.
A Force Blader class is themed as a magic swordman.

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer:A Level Requirement

4. Where do ABD Sets and Hellfire Weapons drop?
Answer:ABD Sets drops in Seina 1 and Hellfire Weapons in B3F and AFI.

5. How can one go to Mutant Forrest and Pontus Ferrum? Indicate here the requirements and procedure. ( do not answer "warp stone/return stone)
Answer:Level Requirement First you need to lvl up to 125 for Mutant Forest and 140 for Pontus Ferrum

6. What is a Nation in the game? How can a character get a Nation?
Answer:A Nation is the side you will choose to support the Mission Wars.There are 2nations in game The Capella and Procyon.To Choose a Nation first put your all alz in the storage then withdraw 1234561 for caps and 1234562 for proc.

7. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer:Upgrading Runes Bug,I will answer there questions about Upgrading Runes Bug.

8. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer:Spamming many times a same word or a sentence Example:I am Timmy,I am Timmy,I am Timmy.A Scam this is with 2 player have transaction and the one player he run the item or he/she didnt pay for it.

9. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer:I will tell him/her to stop PK'ing other players.

10. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer:Because,I can help other players especially the new player who are playing Cabal Genesis.

11. Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer:I can help players who are in need especially to the Newbies.

12. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:I can help players by doing a quest or hunting an item especially for the Newbies.

Your Real Name:Prince Quermie V.Baclohan
Facebook Link :https://www.facebook.com/immortal.pain.18
Back to top Go down
[GA]Aldric

Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE   Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:29 am

Your Interview Will be 7pm GoodLuck
Back to top Go down

Prince Quermie V.Baclohan SkullyExE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cabal Online Genesis :: Applications :: Staff Application-
Jump to: